so we did a letter awhile ago, dedicated to you guys and your hilarious searches. srsly, the things that must keep you up at night. the questions that burn in your head until you can get to your nearest computer, then you can go wild, and search the far corners of the inter webs until your strange little hearts content.
the interesting thing (at least to me) is that you are probably looking for something real, and end up with results that are all blogs. and we all know that those are full of idiots who had a bright idea to start blog.......otherwise known as me. one said searcher, even put in "no blogs" in their search, but guess what baby? there is no real information anymore. anyways, you are the ones who think that, but wind up here. congrats!
so here we go:
- jacob commando - believe me, if this pic existed, i would have already found it! alas, it does not, like the mythical unicorn, we will have to close our eyes tight and wish upon a star, that one day, that this search reveals the real deal. (hopefully this day comes when taylor is legal)
- call for vampires - sweet! i had NO idea that there was a secret vampire call! do they sell vampire whistles that when blown, (that's what she said) edward cullen comes running? wonder if sharper image carries those.......
- kenneth edward lollipop- what? i don't even want to know what kind of sick kenneth the page and edward cullen role play fantasy you've got planned, but i assure you, you won't find any of that here. even though demos and i love both of these dudes!
- pervert in training - okay, i was just kidding when i talked about this before, but now i wonder if i stumbled onto an actual pervert in training class or seminar.....
- valentine vs. demosthenes - we have come close to it a few times, believe you me. but in the end, i don't think it'll happen cuz she is my sister and i love her.......that and she'd totally kick. my. trash. but if we ever get to that point, we'll call ya.
- who would win a duel between dumbledore and gandalf - well lucky for you, demosthenes has broken down this very question. but after seeing dumbledore set those crazed zombies on fire in the Half Blood Prince, i don't know how demosthenes can defend her gandalf position.
- demosthenes style- fetchin' awesome. nuff said.
- zombie apocalypse valentine- i know that valentine's day can be a stressful time. apparently it is so stressful for you that you have started your search 4 fetching months early!! but it must be hard trying to find the perfect way to tell that zombie enthusiast in your life, that you love them. since i don't think this kind of card exists, i will help you out, valentine style:
- didn't have a plan- well admitting is the first step. and seeking out help, i guess is the second, but you definitely came to the wrong place for that. i never have a plan for this blog. but hey, i don't think most people have cared or noticed, so you are probably fine not having a plan either.
- dulcet sounds - emo edward? is that you?
- poster of drowning scene in the titanic movie - you sir, are sick. sick. sick. sick. not only do you want a picture of the drowning scene, in what again? that titanic movie? but you want it in effing poster size! seek help. now.
you make googling fun,