Tuesday, September 22, 2009

WARNING: this cannot be unseen

dear maker of the reusable pokemon pad,

WTH?? what is wrong with you? why would you inflict this on the world? as if the thought of a reusable pad wasn't bad enough…. you have to put lovable, furry, animated, creatures on it. ya, i really want to have my bajingo rubbing up against that.
now maybe if they came in hello kitty prints.......

i see that the pokemon one is sold out, but mysteriously ALL your other styles are still in stock. want to know why? its not because women have suddenly taken a fancy to your insane product. its because the pokemon one made its way onto every tech/gamer blog in the world, and all the nerdy dudes are buying them up to hang on their walls. think i'm making that up? you clearly don't read nerdy gamer blogs.

my fav gamer blog comment said this: "my younger brother just saw this and said "YES! YES! oh man, i wish i could menstruate!". trust me young man..… you don't. just buy one for your wall and be satisfied like all the other nerds.
naturally hip? really?

i know all our readers will think i'm making this sh*t up, so just to prove that this kind of insanity can't be invented, here is the link to buy them: >here
now we all know what to get for our friends for christmas this year. if our friends were unshaven, hippy women who rub crystals on their hairy arm pits instead of buying deodorant.






14 comments:

Anonymous said...

w............t...........f

I didnt even know reusable pads existed??? I think I'd rather throw my coulda been children in the trash thanks

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

OK I can dig a reusable pad but that thing touching my coochie is a NO.

PS prob sold out because you'd have to buy 50 of them for one weeks worth unless you plan on washing it every time and waiting on the toilet till it's ready. -just sayin

Kimi said...

Okay reusable and pad so do not belong in the same sentence. I love Mother Earth and all that happy shit but let's be realistic here, I'm using the disposable fill-up-a-land-fill kind for sure. Reusable. Shudder!

beth said...

gross, right? i know about these already because my sister told me about them. she is trying to be green. yuck. i can deal with cloth diapers (kinda), but these cross the line. however, i do think it is a total riot that they have pokemon on them!

Waxy said...

The environment is great and all but not worth washing some sort of reusable nastiness. After all I know all sort of stuck up environmentalist mommies who use disposable diapers.

Macey said...

Reusable...uh...not so much. WHO is the unlucky bastard doing the laundry THAT week?

Unknown said...

That's Wrong.. Just so wrong!

foxy said...

yeah, i just don't get the washable/reusable feminine products... they TOTALLY creep me out. and seriously, pokemon? that's just wrong.

i would NEVER, but that's just me. apparently some people do fancy 'em.

foxy said...

there are reusable tampons, too. you know that, right? and knitted tampons. which begs... WTF???

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You've got to be kidding.

valentine said...

this is beyond weird. and creepy. and why pokemon????

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

I honestly just came across those washable reusable pads this week on the internet. Now I believe in being kind to the planet, but that is a line I would never cross! Gross! And Pikachu??? You've got to be kidding me! Do you really want a Pokemon staring at your coochie?

kel said...

That is the most awful thing I have ever seen.. for reals.

Julia said...

Oh my gosh, All I can do is shake my head at this product... So wrong!



I have to follow this blog, so funny!

Visiting form SITS